Terms & Conditions
Please ensure you read the following terms and conditions carefully. Your use of this website constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Accuracy: The Village Goldsmiths have used their best endeavours to ensure that the content of this website is both accurate and reliable. The Village Goldsmiths accepts no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of your reliance upon information, advice, prices or product descriptions contained within this website.
- Pricing: All prices quoted on this site are subject to confirmation at the time of ordering. Any product offers shown on the site will be subject to availability and confirmation at time of ordering. The Village Goldsmiths accept no liability for any errors or omissions in pricing or product description. Whilst we endeavour to update our stock lists regularly, it is strongly advised that you contact us to check availability of any item before visiting.
- Copyright: All information, artwork and graphics on this site are the copyright of The Village Goldsmiths or their suppliers. Any content or images contained on this site which have been provided by a third party are the property and copyright of that third party and must not be used without the consent of The Village Goldsmiths or that third party. All logos and trademarks are the copyright of their respective owners and must not be used without their express permission.
- Links: This site may include links to third party sites. These links are provided for information only. Please ensure that you read the terms and conditions of use of any site accessed via a link from this site. The Village Goldsmiths accepts no responsibility or liability for the content of any other site which has been accessed via this site.
- Any personal information submitted to The Village Goldsmiths in conjunction with your use of this web site is kept for the sole use of The Village Goldsmiths and where applicable their suppliers.
- The Village Goldsmiths will supply personal data only where it is necessary in order to conduct business with you and is in general linked to product warranty registration, or for participation in competitions or promotions.
- Any personal information you may provide via this site is used for the purposes of contacting you in relation to your enquiry, for example when requesting us to contact you regarding a sales or enquiry or order. Personal information stored or collected by The Village Goldsmiths in this way is not passed to any other party without your consent, except where required by law.
- Log files: We use IP addresses, web server logs, and cookie data to analyse trends, administer the site, track page popularity, and to gather information for aggregate use. This data is not linked to any personally identifiable information.
If you have any concerns regarding use of personal data please contact us.